Say Goodbye,To Stomach Bloating, Sluggish Digestion, and Intestinal “Pain” with Alpha Probiotics
What distinguishes Spore Form Probiotics from other probiotics:
Improve Gut Health – Your health begins in your gut, and its dependent on the balance of "good" bacteria and "bad" bacteria. When there's an imbalance or a lack of diversity,
your body ends up in a world of hurt. From constipation and diarrhea to allergies, skin conditions, and asthma, when your gut's microbiome is out of whack, you'll pay the price. Spore form
probiotics actively work to restore the balance and get your health back on track.
- IBS, Crohnʼs, Colitis, and Candida Yeast Overgrowth – When the bad bacteria take over, these painful conditions rear their ugly heads. It could start innocently enough. A round of antibiotics can deplete the good bacteria, giving the bad bacteria a clear entry point. Years later, you discover your gut is all but destroyed. A cleanse can help ease the symptoms temporarily, but the only long-term solution is to reinhabit your gut flora with the a quality sporebased probiotic.
- Mood Disorders, Including Stress, Anxiety and Depression – The gut and brain are linked via the gut-brain axis. Further, the majority of our hormones and neurotransmitters originate in the gut. For example, 95% of serotonin (the happy hormone) gets produced in the digestive tract. The brain needs serotonin, and if the gut doesn't produce enough of it, you could end up in a funk, experience brain fog, experience cognitive degeneration and more. The right probiotic ensures that you're producing plenty of serotonin to balance your mood and cognitive functions.
- Boost Your Metabolism and Shed Unwanted Pounds – Several probiotic companies tout weight loss as the primary benefit. And yes, you may experience weight loss when you take Alpha Probiotic, but we don't consider this the main benefit.Our probiotics work to help you break down food and create short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which help you burn fat. Even more important is the role that hormones play in the gut. By having the right balance of bacteria, you'll produce more leptin (the hormone that makes you feel full and satisfied) and less ghrelin (the hormone that makes you hungry).
- Fight the Flu (and other Illnesses) – IIt's estimated that up to 70% of immune function resides in the gut, so as you can imagine, supplementing with a high-quality spore form probiotic is essential for flu season and beyond.Probiotics work to stimulate peripheral T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes, two types of white blood cells that are essential to battle disease. Spore form probiotics train the immune system. They act like a police force, eliminating the bad bacteria, while helping the good bacteria grow and flourish.
- Beat Sugar Cravings – Those bad bacteria in your gut love sugar. If you find yourself using every ounce of willpower to avoid a donut in the break room, then it's a clear signal that your good bacteria is losing the battle.Those bad bacteria are screaming "feed me" at the top of their lungs. But, once you restore your gut microbiome to its natural balance, you'll find that those sugar cravings become manageable and may even disappear.
- Digestive Support – The right probiotic gets your gut health back on track. Instead of feeling searing pain or bloating in your tummy that sometimes keeps you up at night, you'll notice that your constipation, bloating food sensitivities, cramps, and diarrhea decrease, and even disappear altogether.
- Reduced Inflammation – Not long ago, scientists thought that bowel disorders like IBS, Colitis, and Crohn's Disease were autoimmune conditions resulting from the immune system attacking itself and causing inflammation. Now, however, scientists realize that immune system is attacking harmless bacteria and food in the gut.1 Restoring balance can reduce, and even eliminate, inflammation.
- Stronger Immune System – Do you catch the majority of the colds and illnesses circulating at work and in your social circle? Given that 70% of the body's immune function resides in the gut, getting sick more than once or twice a year could indicate a serious imbalance in your gut.2
- Increased Weight Loss – There's no denying that losing weight when we get older is more challenging. But, it doesn't have to be. A healthy gut flora helps metabolize food better while also restoring your hormones to an ideal balance.
- Wake Up Feeling Happy – Remember when you were a kid and every day felt like Christmas morning? As we get older, digestive issues, a poor diet and stress deplete our body of serotonin (the chemical that makes us happy). 95% of serotonin is found in the gut, and when the microbiome is "off," serotonin production decreases dramatically.3
- Enhance Brain Function – Forget nootropics. Your brain functions best when it is nourished from within. The gut is often referred to as the body's "second brain," and how it functions directly affects your mental state. Studies now show that cognitive abilities are enhanced when the gut has a healthy and diverse microbiome.4
- Reduce Junk Food Cravings – Did you know that whether you feel hungry or full is controlled by hormones? A proper gut balance ensures you have plenty of Leptin (the hormone that makes you feel full), and it keeps Ghrelin in check. Ghrelin, which is alarmingly similar to Gremlin, is what makes you hungry.